Our Privacy Commitment
Here at Kings Highway Heating, Cooling & Plumbing, we are committed to keeping our customers and users’ privacy as our top priority.
- Any personal information you provide us will be kept safe and secure.
- Any other information we gather from your use of our service will be solely used for our site’s development.
- We will not sell or share your personal information to any other individual or party, for whatever purpose.
- Any revisions or updates on this policy will be immediately posted to this page for your reference.
Our policy covers the use of information you knowingly provide us and information we collect from your use of our site. These details include but are not limited to:
- Personal information – name, address, contact number, email address, and other contact details.
- Non-personal information – network provider and server, website and language preferences, preferred pages to visit, date and time of access to our site, etc.
HOW WE COLLECT YOUR INFORMATION
The information previously mentioned are collected through the following:
- Website features such as Chat, Contact Us, Feedback, Comment, Forums, and other communication tools will request for your personal information before you can take full advantage of any of these features. Not providing us with any of these may affect your experience with some of our site features and contents.
- We obtain information through the automatic transmission of your browser to our servers.
- We collect information when you choose to share our site content to your social networking sites.
WHY WE COLLECT YOUR INFORMATION
Any information collected from our users allow us to do the following:
- Improve our website for better surfing experience
- Analyze data traffic and usability of our website features
- Improve website contents
- Provide answers to your inquiries
- Provide excellent customer service
If you wish to request further information about this policy or ask some questions, use Contact Us.